Saturday, April 4, 2009

Ms. Bolin, here's your reply

I got all of your things from your mom. I was working and she walked in and just held up this envelope that said, Flat Stanley for Jennifer Martin. It was like I was in an airport. So here are some anwers to your questions...
1. I like to eat most foods, I don't like okra
2. I would love to come there, but not any time soon.
3. I was born here in KY
4. I like the Bible and one of my favorite children's books is Don't let the Pigeon Drive the Bus.
5. I Love Cat in the Hat
6. I like to play tag at recess
7. I do like sports like running but the only team sport I've ever played was one season of Co-Ed Dodge Ball with a church I once served.
8. I like to sleep a lot and its my favorite thing to do when I am home.
9. My eye are blue
10. I did celebrate St. Patricks Day by running a race where I placed 7th in all the girls aged 30-35.
11. I've never seen a volcano but that would be cool! I've seen a waterfall.
Tell you students I "miss" them too and its sweet that they want to ask me so many interesting questions. One more question for them...If they could take me anywhere in Brazil and show me,where would that be and why? This should be a fun response! Talk to you soon and thank you for the timely return of the Stanley's...

0 comments: