Thursday, May 22, 2008

educational psychology is not fun...

i'm sitting in the library taking a moratorium (that's college talk for "break") from educational psychology. I would just about give my right eye to not have to write a paper on Erickson's theories but I digress. I'm having this camp out this weekend and just started thinking that i'm not sleeping outside. If your coming, you better bring tick spray, they are awful right now. I'm looking forward to being together with all my friends, sitting on the front porch and singing with Julia Gulia, watching all the boys compete in fishing for no reward, and eating lots of tube steak over open flame. good times...

i need a part time job this summer. anyone know of something i could do and sit in front of a computer to do homework? anyone. bueller, bueller...

indiana jones, the happening, can't wait for these movies this summer. about as exciting as independence day with will smith a few summers ago. Do you all know I love will smith? i've almost taught my kids all the lyrics to "summertime". Best song ever! it makes me want to be black in philly.

julie is leaving for peru this weekend. she's excited and nervous and got this really cool camping gear where she WILL sleep outside with ticks. crazy but inspirational. Pray for her. She's leaving some real unknowns back home so pray her focus and heart can stay on the people of Peru and her learning the language. i already miss her, stupid face.

back to paper writing...

0 comments: