Sunday, January 11, 2009

Summer, this is for you.

Summer is my sweet little running friend who is in the bunny suit down below in our 5K. I love her sense of humor and working with her. (actually all I do is watch her teach math since she has her act together so much, and I mean that) I am posting these in her honor since she will think this is funny and it will give her something to do. P.S. Summer, there are new cards on wrongcards.com. Go there now.




Ouch...





I want to post this at Star Bucks...


You need this dog...


Let's make a pack never to run track...


Oh Summer, I hope this fills your blogging needs a little more. Two in one night. Off to do laundry...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

please please please tell me you got those fail images from failblog.com. it is awesome!

calling jules right now :)
<><

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you finally posted something new- I have been waiting for you (stalking)!! I hope your methods are going well.
By the way, Victoria still wants to know "where's your purse...and your dog??"