Friday, June 20, 2008

I'm not sick but I'm not well...

Summer I is officially over! It makes me so happy that I could eat a couple of Big Macs. Only 5 more weeks of math and assessment and I can officially start summer! That will be in August. I want to go to Kings Island and eat funnel cake and Skyline Chili(which is not as good as Gold Star, but that's all they have there). I want to read a book that has nothing to do with education. I want to go to the pool without a laptop or a text book and be able to swim with my sud-drenched children. I want to hang out with friends and see my friends who have been doing missions all summer.

School starts August 13...sigh.

It's OK, I'm keeping a sunny disposition, folks.

1 comments:

{ s R e } said...

it's almost over, keep telling yourself that...then think, you get to start your masters! :)
how's the rest of your summer goin'? remember, one assignment at a time.