Saturday, June 28, 2008

on location at MyTime Coffee...

Well, I just frantically turned in a late assignment my professor is graciously letting me do and I'm reading up on my friends blogs, checking email, drinking coffee, etc. My friend Angie is going to do the Susan Komen Race for the Cure and you can take part in supporting her endeavor to raise $500. Go to her blog for more details:

http://thehattericks.blogspot.com/

Ok, so since my last blog I've been to a wedding, the lake, another Lexington Legends game, and my summer vacation spot known as tropical EKU library. It is so cold in that library that I had to take a long sleeve jacket in and it was like 87 degrees out! Seriously, I'm alert! Turn down the A/C so I don't die of hypothermia! Anyway, here are a few pictures for you to check out. Some are pretty funny:



I went to Ashley's wedding and caught her for a picture before we left. She looked beautiful!



Molly blowing in the wind...she's so cute!




This is John auditioning for the Go-Go's video "Vacation"



Ella getting her cruise on...



I'm driving this little speed boat...really fun!!

It was a good day and no sunburn. I didn't know John could ski and it was hilarious to watch him. He' really good, but he acts like such a dork when he gets comfortable which sometimes gets him hurt. He was sore for days.

The Bluegrass 10,000 is 4th of July and the training is full on. I just hope its not in the 80's at 7:30 a.m. that morning.

More later...

2 comments:

JB, Angie and Ashlyn said...

Oh...I love any lake! Skiing is a blast, too. It looks like you all had a fantastic time.

{ s R e } said...

oh, boy, tim and john could be in a go-go's video together. and i, like you, stink at guitar hero. funny how that doesn't change the fact that i still want to play it all the time.
bring grant on over, he just has to promise to be still while i groom him, my grooming skills do not come with a "cut-free guarantee"!
oh, and eclectic is my middle name, didn't you know? have fun running this friday, i'm rooting you on!