Monday, July 21, 2008

house for sale

since our realtor can't seem to sell our house I thought I would advertise it on my blog. There might be 7 or so people who read it, and albeit they are homeowners, they might have a friend who isn't and lives near Soddy Daisy, TN. I would like to officially start my life in KY with a home and can't do that until it is sold. So please, all seven of you, start advertising.

Summer, think harder because you said you were going to WILL it to sell. Create more WILL.

Jeanne, call one of Jim's ag people and tell them that there are no cows in Chattanooga and they need more.

Everyone else, just pray. In all seriousness, it's the only thing we can do and I need that chapter to close. God knows that though, and so I wait...


I saw the Dark Knight with John and Seth and Candace York and Heath's mouth sounds almost killed me during the movie, but he was amazing. Worth the movie ticket.

Heading off to Historic Casa Cafe again, so get crackin' on the whole house thing!!@!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

jenn!
i love LOVE LOVE that you have a blog! awesome!
we're definitely praying that your house sells...the Lord has to have the perfect family for it! somewhere! ah!

i hope you are all doing well, you are missed very much! hope to talk to you soon, or at least become a jenn blog compulsive reader,

<>< AL

{ s R e } said...

okay, i posted on my other site that your house is for sale in case anyone knows family, friends, etc. that are looking in that area....
thought about the pool today, looks too yucky, wouldn't you know.

Anonymous said...

Haha - I just read the comment that you wrote to me. You should DEF. go see Iron Man. Like, right now. Seriously. Stop whatever you're doing.

Okay, enough with the drama. :) And about the Law blogging? Ha - yeeeeeah right. :) I don't even know if he reads mine! Does John have one??