Sunday, August 31, 2008

Angie's tag and other fun stuff

This blog will be random but there have been some fun things happen this week.
1. I saw a guy totally crash on his bike in the Coates parking lot trying to ride up from the road to a sidewalk. He also had this enourmous backpack on and he WIPED OUT right beside me. Did I laugh a little...

2. I have a interesting fellow in one of my classes that talks about/in military time. He will be an educator one day. Probably of your kids.

3. Go now and rent the movie "Mama's Boy" with Jon Heder. (Napolean Dynamite) Hilarious!

http://www.mamasboymovie.com/

4. Angie's tag:
A- Attached or Single? Attached? Is that Anglo for married? Then I'm married
B- Best Friend: My 2-6 numbers on speed dial on my phone. John, Julie, Ginger, Marie, and Jeanne
C- Cake or Pie: Cake
D- Drink of Choice: COFFEE, Coke Zero, and bottled water. The occasional iced tea at supper.
E- Essential Item: My doughnut pj's
F- Favorite Color: Red
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Neither. I hate that kind of candy
H- Hometown: Historical Richmond, KY
I- Indulgence: Television. I would watch TV not stop if allowed. I(John) tries to hone this down in me by making a speech on how the mind will grow if we just stop watching it. I just say, "Simmer down or SHHHHHHH"
J- January or February: Both have a holiday to miss school, so I'm indifferent
K- Kids: 3 of the most amazing you'll ever meet
L- Life, for me, is incomplete without: Christ, John, Grant, Ella, Molly, running
M- Marriage Date: 7-93, i can't remember if its the 23 or 24
N- Number of Siblings: 2
O- Oranges or Apples? Oranges, clementines
P- Phobia/Fears: Falling into an open body of water in a car...
Q- Favorite Quote: ? This puts a lot of pressure on me.
R- Reasons to smile: Grant, people falling off of things, John trying to dance
S- Season: Deer
T- Tag Ten: Summer, Shannon, Jeanne, Ragan, Marie, Amanda, Ashley, Alex, Becca, Dr. Moore, Dr. Moehler, anyone else.
U- Unknown fact about me: I adore the show "The Nanny" Love Fran Drescher!
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? Check Y
W- Worst Habit: John says procrastinating. I'll think of one later and let you know.
X- X-rays or Ultrasounds? Had both, prefer neither
Y- Your Favorite Foods: Yes
Z- Zodiac: Sagitarius (sp?)

5. I carry so many books at a time on campus because I don't get a break that my backpack stands like 2 feet off my back. I will rupture a disc before I pull that luggage thing around on campus, but I now know why they're doing it. It also smashes my pb@j and orange because it's so heavy. Anyone feeling sorry for me?

6. Grant has an ant farm.

7. Female Vice Presedential candidates ROCK!!!!

8. about 3 kids in class have called me maam. Sweet them.

Happy Labor Day!

2 comments:

amandabolin said...

so-i laughed at the guy crashing...and then i felt bad haha. :) love hearing about campus and your pursuit of graduation.... and kudos to you for raising that hand in your racial relations class-for sure. You'd love it. You don't have to have a car-simple is the only complicated way to live- :) And seemingly-in countries such as these-it is just that way. for real.
Go Ella! She gets like all the awards this year---for everything! haha. :) praying for that house! (well, really praying that God wants you to be missionaries...) :)
anyways.
and about the 21 hours-watch out-you're super mom!! :) you can do it!!!

Ashley said...

i'm glad that we can have a virtual friendship... face-to-face ones are so overrated. NOT! we need to get together soon.

and, i don't know about d-now. we're still talking/planning/pulling our hair out.