Friday, September 26, 2008

I haven't had a post worth writing in a long time and this one won't be much different. Sorry. It may be as much fun to read as listening to John Tesh. John, my John, has been making all these John Tesh jokes and then, low and behold, he was on this worship channel "jamming" to a black urban Christian song with his "crew" dancing and an all white choir backing up his "mojo". My John's comment, "I wonder what God thinks of Christian television...is God in heaven going, OHHHHH..." Oh John Tesh, Extra misses you.

Did you all watch The Office? Dancing With The Stars? Biggest Loser? The problem with all this is we don't have DVR and everything comes on at the same time. We do have 3 TV's sitting in our living room right now, so if I could get John to plug them all in and get them working I would watch all of it at the same time. That's managing on a micro level, baby.

Some of the women I work with are trying to come up with a t-shirt that we can wear when we run and I want to some suggestions, if you have any. Here are a few:
1. Your mom runs...(Grant's idea)
2. Does this make my butt look fast...(written across the, you guessed it, the butt) summer's idea
3. it eat, therefore I run
4. my sport is your sports punishment...
5. kilo is the deal-o (that one's dumb, I just typed it)

Please look at Dr. York's blog at the idol worship video. Crazy. Also, Johnny, the Eagles are going to be in concert in November in Ohio, I think. You might need to get some of the Bush bail out money to buy tickets but if you've never seen them, I hear it will be a good concert.

Ella is finished with soccer this weekend! I've eaten way too much pizza this week, like four times. I've watched all nights of Dancing with the Stars and really don't feel bad about it. I passed a geology test that was impossible. The Office was great, Baby Mama on Friday night. John joined NetFlix and we will finally be up to date with movies. It's a goal, don't make fun. He does NOT however enjoy Dancing with the Stars and that's going to be a problem since all 3 females in our house critique the show amongst ourselves and have a pocket full of shhhhh for those who want to interrupt that while in play.


3 comments:

Johnny W. Collett said...

Eagles in Ohio? I might have to check that out!

jenn said...

I bet Dr. York would even go to that one with you!

Anonymous said...

I love the "pocket full of shhhh" comment. My mom and I shush my little brother every time he opens his mouth during the 1-2 hrs. that Dw/theS is on. Dw/theS? That's weird... Eh, easier than writing it all out.