Sunday, September 28, 2008

I'm a PC, but I really want to be an Apple

John and I have the constant debate that he will never be an Apple computer owner and when I finally graduate, I'm going to get one for myself as a "You Did It". (Check back on that one, the commercials are making me not want to do that) I want the new iphone 3G, too. That way, I could blog about everything I find interesting immediately.

Clark Moore won the district tournament and Ella made her first soccer goal yesterday. She had a chance to play forward and got a goal. That was incredible to see and she was so fired up. The best thing about it, Soccer is OVER!!!!!!!!!! Now only basketball season to finish...

I've basically eaten ice cream, candy,diet coke, and potato chips from the concession stand all weekend so I will be trying to fulfill that exercise bulemia thing I tend to have and run a bunch this week. We also will be getting a new realtor for our home that is still for sale in Chattanooga. I'm not even going to talk about it anymore. Stupid economy.

I'm finishing the weekend with checking blogs and starting homework. It is almost mid-term time. WOO. I'm not talking about this subject either.

John and I are talking to Tyler King about possibly starting to play a Indoor Soccer season this winter. What do you think? Injury nightmare? Take more life insurance out? We think, an active way of being together and building our relationship. It's that or professional Netflix couple. The vote is still out...

Buck Run had a great service this morning. Ten Commandments are still being taught. Our small group class is amazing, too. If you read this and don't go to church with us you should check out Johnny Collett's blog to the right there. Click it later after you read this nonsense.

Talk more soon...

2 comments:

Johnny W. Collett said...

Thanks for the "shout-out" on one of your recent posts. You're right, though - I just can't keep up with the pace!

Johnny

Anonymous said...

Jenn - I'm with you on the Apple thing.. I've always been a PC girl, and I probably always will be, but somewhere inside is an Apple girl just waiting to come out. At least that's what my shrink says...