Saturday, September 27, 2008

my last blog didn't have a title so this one will be Do what I say...

Here is what I want. Don't fight it. Just do this and you will make me so happy which will make you so happy. It's a full circle situation.
1. Marie and Tyler-one of you start blogging. You have one and it sits at August 29. I don't even know you anymore.
2. Jeanne-you have some of the greatest moments in history to be blogging about. You also seem to get more done than any woman on the planet should so this won't be a problem.
3. Julie-you, my sweet sister, have more wisdom than anyone your age should and publishing it would be such an encouragement to many. I promise.
4. Ginger-Texas would be a much bigger space if it had your comments on Blogger. Richmond awaits this from you. Basically, if you think Sarah Palin has stardom with wit and banter than you are a force to be reckoned with.
5. John-Seriously, this life we're living needs a double the exposure from your perspective. And you are the most gifted man in discipleship and many would read from you. I promise, just check my comments later. I don't need it in print because I live with you and your example far exceeds your written word, but posterity needs it. Yeah, that's a little dramatic but I do mean it.
6. Gold Star Chili-you need a spokesperson, and I'm your girl. PR is my middle name.

Don't fight it. Its like leaning into a turn in a speeding car on a winding road...

3 comments:

amandabolin said...

yes, it's about time you updated your blog and everyone else for that matter..I agree-everyone-do what Jen says...because I'm selfish and I want to know what you guys are doing all the way in Kentucky. I want to be nosey......

:) we don't get dancing...but i hear we will get the new 90210 in november (haha)...or that's what I get out of the miniscul amount of tv i watch (mostly bbc, a bit of grey's, and cnn). :)

looks like everything is still going well :) thinking and praying for you often!

Ashley said...

true that.

Anonymous said...

i want to see all those people blogging too. especially julie and john. bring it on.
<><